The Pipes The Pipes

Well,

It's not quite dubstep, but I like it and here's a five spot to get you going :D

[Hardstyle] Breakdown [Hardstyle] Breakdown

I like it bro

I have good subs hooked up to my computer. this song is tight man keep it up, also you should show me a thing or two. i was interested in Hardstyle, and im not so great at it.

5/5
10/10

VelociD responds:

Were you interested in Hardstyle or are you still? :D
Anyways if you need some tips message me to exchange contact info.

Attack Again (FULL Remix) Attack Again (FULL Remix)

Hey man, I commented before this was finished.

Hey, i like it, nice man, I dont have much critique to tell you. Maybe it needs a little mastering, but i like it. good job :]

Kreepman responds:

I was never too good at mastering D: but thank you!

Missing You - F-777 Missing You - F-777

I can feel it.

Everything sounds great, man. I can definitely feel the emotion in the song. Makes me think of my girl too, and that I miss her a lot. Thats important that you can convey emotions like that In your music, props man.

10/10
5/5

Attack Again Remix (preview) Attack Again Remix (preview)

good song man

it sounds pretty legit, but did you by chance pick up the main melody from DJ Dean - It's a Dream?

well anyway goodjob and keep it up

Kreepman responds:

Probably. The Noisecontrollers covered this song which is apparently covered by everyone else :P

[TMM43] Eurodancer [TMM43] Eurodancer

sweet track

i personally enjoy Eurodancer...i like playing it on my Yamaha...i like your style its nice to listen to. there isnt much more to say, but if you had some sweet hardcore bass and the tempo was raised a bit it would make a pretty sweet rave remix which i havn't heard many that great yet...

4/5 9/10

One Last Chance (WiP/Demo) One Last Chance (WiP/Demo)

I also love it

I dunno what it is but this song just gives me a shiver of joy and makes me think...i love it..please submit it or at least send me the final! its wonderful!

5/5 10/10

Sodomy Sodomy

its called sodomy..

Its called sodomy for a reason....maybe the lyrics tell you what sodomy is everybody, but not everybody can hear or know exactly, so im not gunna blame anyone...also to SodomyKingz...awsome song, great melody, like the kicks and just about everything...but i have a question..is this made with FL?

5/5 10/10

[Vortex Muffin g-R] [Vortex Muffin g-R]

its different man i like it

its kinda dark and has that madness type feel to the song its good man.....

9/10 5/5

-={DJ-PHX}=- Flutlicht Icarus -={DJ-PHX}=- Flutlicht Icarus

ez listening

its pretty good i like it relaxes

unrealdark responds:

Yeah, it has a soothing vibe trough it, thanks for the review!